Saturday, March 11, 2006

Excellent articles on Eucharist discussion posted on new Download site....

I found several journal articles pertaining to the issue of the visibility of the church vis a vis the Eucharist. All of the them are from Liturgy Journal. One is from our own Professor of Worship, Dr. Phillips (his article is the one that begins with "Open Table"). You can download the files (PDF) from a new download site I created. Look on the left side of the home page for the title, "Our Pages" and beneath that you will see a page listed as "Downloads." Click there to access the downloads page. To access the site an email registration is required in order to maintain access control. I'd love to hear opinions of each of the articles on this blog.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I edited the hyperlink into the text of Craig's post because I have the power.

Be warned.

2:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home