Monday, September 18, 2006

This is Totalitarian Space

Due to various comments outside the blog as well as my own drive towards autocracy (as inspired by the king), I have altered the comment section so that only members of the site can comment. This may hurt those of you who wish to be anonymous, but there is a simple way to post. Email me at wep7@duke.edu and I will reply (if you give me your name) with the path towards membership; a simple enough road, especially if you already have a blogger ID.

If there are any other concerns you have about this space, feel free to contact me. But know this, I only respond at my own convenience, it's hard to be a pimp.


[EDIT]

Since I've now subbed this as "How to Post", I shall link to a previous post to keep the blog hits artificially high. The Rules I published long ago

1 Comments:

Blogger Tom Arthur said...

Wilson,
The "king" concurs with your decision. I put my stamp of approval on it.

And I would like to encourage all to register with in accordance with this "Act of Toleration." Be allowed to voice your oppinion. Just be willing to own it as your own.

I especially want to encoruage Dar to continue in the conversation. Wilson's decision was not in response to your participation (which was never ananomous to begin with). Just drop Wilson and email and then you will be able to start your own threads.

5:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home